legal assistant (m/f/d) in Poland (Remote Work; part time 20h)
We are a Berlin based legal firm. Our main work is to help photographers to fight for their rights. With our long experience we are able to get the photographers the money they deserve.
We help photographers to live their dream
- prepare legal standard documents
- assist to prepare answers for opponents
- help to control deadlines
- support our public relations work
- You have a university degree (BA is sufficient) in law or similar studies
- You’re talented in “reading people” and negotiations
- You’re used to working independently and on your own authority
- You’re reliable, have an analytical mindset and high standards in your own work
- You share an interest in photography and would like to help the artists
- You are fluent in English – German is a bonus!
- Remote work with flexible working hours
- Meaningful work in an international environment
Are you interested?
We can’t wait to see your brief application including your CV, the potential starting date, your salary expectations and an answer to the question:
How do you organize yourself?
Please send your application entitled “Legal Assistant” to: email@example.com